Webinar: Right to Work Checks and Prevention of Illegal Working Legislation
If your organisation breaches this legislation, you will be fined and your PBS licence could be suspended. This webinar covers the documents you should be completing to comply.
|Dates||2 Apr 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||10:00-10:30 BST|
In this webinar we will cover:
- What documents you should be checking
- How to prove you conducted a Right to Work check if challenged by the Home Office
- How to check that a candidate has the right to work if their documents are held by the Home Office
- What documents you will need to check for EEA nationals
- How long your organisation is legally required to keep the documentation
DavidsonMorris specialises in business immigration. We assist companies with PBS Licences, compliance, visa applications and general advice regarding all aspects of UK immigration law.