Due to various reasons, a lot of women hold themselves back from leadership positions. This can be at a conscious or subconscious level. Just as you need to own your life, you also need to own your rise into leadership. This masterclass will help you to highlight common limiting self-belief or self-sabotaging actions that women do. It will help you to pay attention to your natural strengths that women tend to undervalue, and this awareness will help you remove blinkers, adapt your behaviour to become confident and comfortable going for leadership roles.
Women in Leadership
What you will learn:
• Understanding what you are doing unconsciously that stops you from owning your leadership
• Your strengths and how to use them
• Challenges faced by women leaders and how to overcome them
• Ideas to put a plan of action to help you become a stronger leader
• Own your space as a leader
• Ideas on how to develop into a leader
• How to identify your strength and use it
How you will benefit:
• Understanding the various reasons that hold you back from leadership positions at a conscious or subconscious level and learn to take steps to own it.
Who should attend?
• Anyone interested in improving their self-awareness, communication and leadership style.
15:00 - Welcome by the Rising Network
15:10 - Masterclass
16:00 - Event close
How to book:
• Please visit https://
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit www.therisingnetwork.com