The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course programme is as follows:
- How wine is made and other factors influencing the style of wine
- Key white grape varieties
- Key black grape varieties
- Wine-producing regions of the world
- Sparkling wines
- Sweet wines and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- The WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Wine Tasting Food and wine pairing
To gain the qualification students need to pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions.
The course fee of £475 includes 42 wine samples, study materials, tuition & exam.