Are you an upcoming/recent graduate or an existing sales professional?
Sales Representative - Graduate Opportunity
This is a chance for recent graduates, or existing sales professionals to forge their career working for an ever-expanding tech organisation. There is fantastic earning potential in this role, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and progress within the company!
No work experience is necessary as full training will be provided – we are looking for candiadtes who are ambitious and eager to learn with the right attitude.
We are looking for individuals who are able to identify potential business opportunities through business development – this will involve researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers and establishing strong relationships with both new and existing customers to sell high-value products.
Other duties will include:
- Managing your own Sales diary
- Meeting weekly targets – these will include qualifying leads, researching businesses and making B2B phone calls.
- Responding proactively and promptly to sales leads.
- Working directly with Account Managers on campaigns to build a sales pipeline.
- Supporting Account Managers with onsite workshops and public web workshops.
- Representing the company by attending company events/trade fairs and promoting them to clients and customers
- Logging all communications on the company CRM system and maintaining/updating accordingly
- Using LinkedIn to engage with prospective customers and build contacts list.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic time to join this rapidly expanding organisation. It has offices in several locations around the world and there are unlimited progression opportunities. There is onsite parking and office environment is modern and open planned. The basic salary is £20,000-£23,000 with the potential to earn uncapped commission on top of that.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates who achieved a 2:1 or higher at University/individuals with at least 2 years sales experience
- Individuals who are able to manage their own time efficiently and work off their own initiative
- The ability to work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines