We are looking for candidates who have a high level of experience within hand soldering of surface mount components.
Electronic Assembly Technician - Cambridge
Seeking a Electronic Assembly Technician - Cambridge
We are looking for candidates who have a high level of experience within hand soldering of surface mount components. This is an exciting time to join our client who is expanding and building a reputation of being one of the leading tech companies in Cambridge. You will be a hard-working candidate who enjoys working in a technical environment.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: Travel opportunities, Free tea, freshly ground coffee and fruit, Lunchtime leisure activities (tennis/table tennis/gaming), Cycle to work scheme, Shower facilities, Private Health Insurance, Life insurance, 25 holidays plus public holidays (a total of 33 days a year)
- Assembly of electronic and electro-mechanical systems
- Soldering of small parts under a microscope
- Building wiring harnesses
- Running of functional tests
- Gathering of test data
- Maintenance of solder stations
- Stock control
- Ensuring that your work area is kept clean and tidy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Confident hand soldering skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, Word, Power point and Excel
- Electronic and Electromechanical assembly experience
- Familiar with running scripts to test PCBs
- IPC Qualifications (desirable)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.