We are exclusively working with a company based in Soham that is looking for a Sales Executive to support the sales activities from start to finish.
Sales Executive - Soham
Seeking a Sales Executive - Soham
We are exclusively working with a company based in Soham that is looking for a Sales Executive to support the sales activities from start to finish. This position will be filled with variation, allowing you the flexibility to jump between telesales, e-sales, marketing and warehouse support, which is a great opportunity for a young professional to truly thrive in.
Location: Soham, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm
You will be responsible for the introduction of new products to your clients, as well as prospective clients that aren’t currently live customers. The role is not targeted individually, but as a team, and will suit a true team player who is happy to support the smooth running of the business in any way.
Duties will include:
- Management of a telesales call list and log, updating the system with every call made
- Manage and implement sales/marketing projects to achieve results within budget
- Strong relationship building with both colleagues, customers and prospects
- Creating and distributing sales and marketing communications through various platforms
- Research technical and product knowledge to support the development of sales
- Daily order taking (conscious of credit limits and payment terms)
- Maintaining a high-level of customer service always over the phone, on email and face to face
- Processing card payments and updating the system
Due to the nature of the role, and it being a small office, there will be times when the position requires further duties to support the business and the team. These might include:
- Supporting stock management zones during busy periods, post order processing supporting the warehouse in getting the products out in a timely manor
- Giving technical support and advice with products
- Maintain overall office standards where necessary
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Strong passion and communication skills is a must
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Able to work and play a key role within a small team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.