The successful applicant will play a key role in leading the achitecture, development and test of new software functionality for the clients core product pipeline. This individual must also be able to work closely with Engineering management and other department colleagues representing software, RF, Hardware and Electronics to ensure that high-quality software achieves the desired new product functionality.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced engineer who is comfortable working in the wireless product space to join a small but effective R&D team who also wants to take on greater responsibility or, a Senior Engineer already who wants to take on a new challenge at the forefront of wireless technology.
- Strong degree background
- Roughly 10 years working experience as a Software Engineering working on product development
- Proven experience working with embedded C/C++, Linux operating systems and other tools
- Experience developing real time, multi-process embedded systems
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks for a wider team
- Experience of complete, full cycle development processes
- Able to be proactive and offer new, cutting edge ideas when needed
- Experience supporting hardware product development
- Knowledge of network management concepts and protocols