SoCode are recruiting for a highly experienced Head of Architecture for our client, a global blue-chip software customer based in the heart of Cambridge’s technology community.
Head of Architecture
You’ll be part of the leadership team driving a highly complex and one of the largest transformation programmes in the UK. Reporting directly into the Group CIO, the Head of Architecture will lead the Global Architecture Function, manage a team and will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team.
Our client operates within a Global Marketplace within the Technology Sector - candidate with similar experience of wokring for a Global PLC would be preferred.
What Knowledge, Skills and Experience do i need?
- 10+ Years of Experience in Hands On work within Solutions Architecture / Technical Architecture / Enterprise Architeture
- Experience of working within a Global Multi-Tier Environment
- 7+ Years of Exprerience in Strategic and Operations Planning and Architectural Analysis
- Exceptional Communication Skills for interaction with multiple statkeholders internally
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS / SOA / APIs / Microservices
What are the rewards?
The business operates flexibly - the successful candidate will be able to work 2/3 days a week from remotely
Salary Range: £100,000 - £130,000 DOE
Performance Related Bonus (15-30%)
Generous Pension Scheme & Holiday Entitlement