polkadotfrog are currently recruiting for a Business Data Administrator / Analyst to join our clients growing Cambridge based team where you will be responsible for the accuracy and consistency of all the product data for the business across all key systems.
Business Data Administrator
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment where you are rewarded and your career is progressed wherever possible.
The successful applicant will support the Business across all functional areas through establishing an effective environment for the management of product data. This will include new product set-up, changes to existing products and the removal of old products. You will take ownership in devising, recording and enforcing a robust business processes for data changes and leading on scoping business requirements. You will become responsible for Post Go Live analysis of the effectiveness of the processes and the data flow to drive Continuous Improvements and operational efficiencies whilst acting as a continuous liaison between Business and IT .
- Experience of product data & pricing or similar
- Experience in defining and managing processes
- Experience in stakeholder management across functional areas
- Experience in leading User Acceptance Testing activities
- Advanced excel skills
- MS Office
- CRM Experience (desirable)
- Excellent clear and professional communicator both via email, telephone and internal tracking systems as well as confidence in dealing with all levels of staff including Senior Management
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Very strong organisational & planning skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to be a self-starter
- Experience in defining processes and staff training
- Training experience and the confidence to be an effective motivator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to map and manage processes
- Engaged in and adept with information technology and its application
- Interest in and knowledge of customer relationship management systems
- Educated to degree level or similar