As the Commercial Manager you will be in charge of running the Estates and will provide commercial and contractual advice to the Service Managers.
If you have previous experience running accounts that range up to £1.7million and have a track record of supporting the Commercial team, then this company would love to meet you.
This company offer a flexible working week, great benefits and a lovely working environment. With such a strong presence in Cambridge you can imagine the dedicated and hardworking team are expanding and now seek a strong, organised Commercial Manager to join the team on a full time permanent basis. This role requires a high level of confidence, communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
Your duties include:
- Developing and keeping strategy up to date
- Provide advice on procurement and finance procedures and identify best practice
- Maintain and implement Contracts
- Manage tendering processes
- Maintain the Contract database
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week and a highly competitive salary. The location is stunning and the offices create a vibrant place to work. This role offers full autonomy and a great progressive career path, great social outings and many more!!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- CIPS qualified, or working towards
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Excellent IT skills