Are you a Life Science Graduate looking for a challenging opportunity to use your degree? Due to expansion our client is looking to expand their Cambridge team by recruiting a Life Science Graduate with a real interest in combining Science and business. This position will offer career opportunities for the right person and the chance to gain hands on experience within a fast paced and growing business. Don’t worry, full training will be provided.
LIfe Science Graduate
If you are looking for an employer that is willing to invest in their team and develop people within their business, this role could be of interest to you.
As the Life Science Graduate, you will be:
- Supporting internal commercial teams
- Collecting market research
- Collecting and analysing customer feedback
- Building relationships with internal and external suppliers and teams
- Reviewing technical copy
- Optimising product data
As the Life Science Graduate, you will have:
- A Life Science Degree
- Passion for life science research and desire to join commercial scientific market
- A strong work ethic with can do attitude and drive to learn and progress
- Strong excel based data management and reporting skills (ability to learn)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full clean drivers’ licence
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where you can really make a difference, please get in touch to apply for the Life Science Graduate. To be considered for the Technical Account Manager role please apply today.
By applying for this post for a Life Science Graduate you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.