An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product manager to join this growing business. Due to expansion, our client, an international organisation is looking to expand their team.
As the Product Manager, you will be someone that enjoys working in a commercial environment that is ever changing where you will be negotiating, planning, sourcing new materials and building rapport with international suppliers. If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to join a fast paced and global business, this opportunity could be for you.
As the Product Manager you will be:
- Identifying and sourcing products with suppliers
- Ensuring all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints
- Inventory growth, stock management and reporting
- Monitoring and measuring supplier costs, quality and delivery performance
- Working with customers on progress, planning and problems
- Maintaining detailed information on customers and suppliers
As the Product Manager you will have:
- Experience of buying, procurement or purchasing
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great at building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Confident in having conversations with suppliers.
If you are looking for a well-respected organisation that encourage and support their people then the Product Manager is the role for you. To apply for the Purchasing Manager position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Product Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.