An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Membership Director to join this growing organisation. Your role will be to support the organisations members, grow the membership base and raise the profile of the business in the East of England through events, social media presences and relationships with key stakeholders.
Regional Membership Director
As the Regional Membership Director, you will be playing a key part managing the relationships of a portfolio members which will comprise of FTSE 100 businesses and local firms looking to grow. If you enjoy variety, autonomy and a role that encourages creative ways to form that
As the Regional Membership Director you will:
- Be growing the membership base in the region through focussed recruitment strategies.
- Understand and articulate the needs of specific sectors of relevance to the regional economy and create solutions to support the development of these sectors
- Utilise your understanding of the political and economic environment to attract and recruit new members to engage in the organisation’s activity.
- Develop networks within the East of England business community, maintaining the profile of the firm.
- Work with the Regional Director and team to provide a compelling membership offer to existing and potential members
- Support policy colleagues with case studies from the membership that demonstrate how policy impacts competitiveness, helping influence the debate
- Work with colleagues across the UK and internationally to identify business trends and to alert policy makers of the implications of these changes in the business environment
- Help to design and deliver the business plan for activities in the East.
- Facilitate events / roundtables / lunches/ briefing focused on regional policy issues of relevance to the members
As the Regional Membership Director, you will:
- Have a strong track record of sales and account management from a business-to-business context, ideally in professional services or not for profit environment
- Be able to use social media platforms to promote the regional and national activities for the benefit of members but also to attract interest from non-members
- Be IT literate and willingness to learn new systems – adept on CRM platforms
- Have a willingness to perform most of your own administrative work
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be comfortable in dealing with the media – specific media training will be provided
- The ability to develop good working relationship with internal and external customers
- Have relevant business background demonstrating commercial awareness
- Have a good knowledge of the regional, national and international economic and political climate
- Have an understanding of the commercial and economic make up of the East of England
If you think this Regional Membership Director role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.