About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners has been part of the key worker industry from the start of the pandemic. The Company has continued to be in a period of growth and we have not only retained our employees but have also created a number of new roles. Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SMEs in various sectors including biotechnology, life sciences and finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our core values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- To enhance your technical knowledge and gain experience in how technology plays an essential role in local businesses, you will be working within the Service Desk team where you will be trained to deliver professional IT support by email and telephone.
- You will also be given the opportunity to get involved in challenging IT projects, monitoring client’s infrastructure/services remotely as well as configuring and building client machines in the Bridge Partners office.
- Working towards a BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions at Anglia Ruskin University.
What we need from you
- A passion for technology and for learning; you do not need to develop software, but you do need to have a basic understanding of how to administer IT and an appreciation for different user challenges.
- Good customer service is key; you must be patient, friendly and confident in your communication.
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through from identification to resolution- Interest in a career in IT. In turn Bridge Partners will support your needs as you progress.
What we will offer you
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We are a friendly bunch with passion and ambition who thrive on teamwork, learning and development.
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, exam bonuses and the chance to work on some interesting projects.
- Genuine progression prospects into any area of the business – we have some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing every 2 years you work with us.
- Social events – from the Crystal Maze and the Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners.
What do current apprentice employees say about Bridge Partners?
“I have been studying Digital Technology and Solutions apprenticeship with Bridge Partners for two years. Throughout my time at Bridge, I have been assigned a mentor who has been supportive and regularly catches up on my course and wellbeing. During my time at Bridge Partners, I have not only learned new skills but also been supported in my career progression and have been promoted.
Bridge has helped me recognise and build my talents. With a supportive group of people around me, I have progressed in my life, studies and role.” – Aryan (Current Apprentice Engineer).
In addition, Bridge Partners is very proud of Kieran (Current Apprentice Engineer) for being awarded a certificate of merit from the Tech Industry Gold Degree Apprenticeship event.