As Graduate Software Engineer, you will have recently graduated from a leading University with a Software or Computer Science degree and be striving to begin your working career within a product and design consultancy.
You’ll be part of our multidisciplinary teams contributing to major development projects. You will be responsible for designing and implementing software for a range of product applications for our clients globally within the medical, consumer and energy sectors. With our continuous support and training, we want you to be an expert in your field. You will have a positive, outgoing and professional attitude; participating in and contributing to project reviews, brainstorm with clients and define product requirements. Most importantly you will see your unique ideas launched onto the market.
Why our Engineers enjoy working here:
- Cooperation with brilliant engineers in different disciplines
- Creating physical products
- Working with products that push technology boundaries
- Creative problem solving, not just coding
- Every project is a new challenge that encourages you to learn new skills
- Best tools for the job approach
- Helpful, extremely talented and passionate software team
- We have purpose and make a big impact on projects
- Flexible working and generous benefits package