We have a fantastic graduate scheme that sees people from many disciplines take their first steps on the path to a fruitful career. We can teach you the technical expertise, but what we really look for are switched on, people focused, enthusiastic graduates that have a passion for technology and can work in partnership with our clients.
Graduate IT Support Consultant
If you have a keen interest in IT and want to help other people with their IT problems, then we can offer you the best place (probably) to work in Cambridge. Bridge Partners is a small business that is agile and flexible where you can make a big impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a team of other friendly, intelligent people; young and not as young, tattoos or wrinkles
- Great team support to help you learn quickly
- Work with an exciting, interesting client base using cutting edge technology
- Opportunities gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some meaty projects
- The opportunity to progress into any area of the business – we have some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- Regular progress reviews and support
- Share in the profits and BUPA Diagnostics
- On the edge of Cambridge with free parking or a walk from Cambridge North station
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit and snacks (occasionally cake)
- Job share opportunities
You are a recent Graduate with a good degree (IT related is not essential) from a good university. What we need from you:
- A real interest in IT and technology; you don’t need to develop software but you do need to have a basic understanding of how IT works and different user challenges
- Customer service is the key; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- To have initiative, be proactive and organised
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company
Training On The Job
We encourage all of our graduates to work towards industry recognised qualifications and cover the costs of the exams, learning materials and provide you with some virtual environments in order for you to test, tear down, tweak and rebuild them until you know them like the back of your hand.
The very nature of our business means that everything we do is focused around IT and the people that use it. We are looking for people who have the skills to go beyond IT and see the businesses we deal with, the direction they’re taking and translate that into practical workable solutions that support their goals.
Tap Into Our Knowledge and Expertise
With like-minded individuals sharing their thoughts and experiences you’re sure to develop your skills and knowledge quickly. Whilst we support and nurture our talented individuals, we also promote self-development and learning; so we encourage you to explore fixes and solutions on your own and see what solutions you can discover. If you are ever unsure our team is standing by to support and guide you.
Salary £20,000 -£24,000 depending on your work experience