We make great software that our users love. You’ll be working in a small team with developers and a product owner to test our flagship GRANTA MI software product, used by world leading companies.
We are passionate about creating software to the best of our ability and work hard to understand our users’ needs, working with autonomy but collaboratively on all aspects of the project lifecycle. GRANTA MI is a C#-based application server which is built on top of a SQL Server database. The server functionality is accessed via a variety of TypeScript and Angular-based clients, Windows applications and scripting interfaces.
• Developing and improving your programming and scripting skills to design and implement our automated regression test suite via our evolving automation test framework.
• Working closely with the Product Owner and Lead developer to design a set of test cases to cover new functionality.
• Extending our suite of automated smoke tests in support of our continuous integration environment.
• Investigating new ways in which we could extend the reach of our performance, load and security testing capabilities.
• Honing your detective skills in exploratory testing.
• Strong analytic and diagnostic skills.
• An aptitude for programming / scripting.
• Strong numerical skills and the ability to understand complex systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for learning, and adapting to, new technologies.
• The role would suit a new or recent graduate in Computer Science or a related discipline.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.