Do you want to stamp your mark on the future of mobile computing by researching the future technologies that will be on millions of Arm based devices? You have the opportunity to join a research team of motivated and professional engineers helping Arm to maintain its leadership in the mobile market, as well as playing an essential role as Arm competes in other emerging consumer markets.
2020 Ecosystems Graduate - Advanced Technology Projects
About the role
This role is within the expanding Advanced Technology Projects team in Client Solutions Group responsible for researching new technologies that can have a potential impact in future Arm IPs. The position involves researching and implementing new algorithms and providing relevant data to hardware designers and management for decision making.
We are looking for a fast learning, creative mind with an ability to understand and implement new ideas rapidly. You will have a chance to contribute to the technology that will drive Augmented and Mixed Reality in the coming years.
You will collaborate with, and influence, internal teams, to ensure that right systems are being built for the future.
What will I be accountable for?
- Research topics of different nature that have been identified as potentially relevant for future Arm IP solutions
- Implement software solutions based on novel techniques
- Obtain relevant data necessary for decision making
- Task estimation, tracking and completion
- Progress reporting and liaising with other teams in Arm with interests in the adoption of the subject of research
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Fast learning creative mind with the ability to understand and implement new ideas rapidly
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and standout colleague with excellent networking, influence and negotiation skills
- Graduate Computer Science, or equivalent
- Attended course on Graphics and/or Machine Learning
- Graphics and/or Computer Vision knowledge
- Graphics API such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES, DirectX, Vulkan
- Interest in Machine Learning
- Solid Math background
- Experience with Android or Linux
- Knowledge of developing applications for mob
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.