Graduate Analyst Scheme, available for a STEM graduate.
We are offering up to 24 months of immersive company experience, starting as an analyst and rotating through divisions, bringing your research to life. Being an international company, this scheme will potentially enable you to be involved in business development across the continents, with significant travel opportunities, including to the Americas and Asia.
The scheme is designed to fast track exceptional candidates with a STEM background that have an interest to move into senior business functions. The candidates will be immersed in multiple different business functions, with the aim to identify their career specialism through demonstrated success. Candidates will have access to, and be mentored by, senior executives within the company.
- A strong record of academic achievement, including A/A* A-Level Mathematics; an Undergraduate/Master's degree in a STEM subject ideally from a top UK or internationally ranked university; PhD desirable but not essential.
- A strong interest in emerging technologies, their real-world applications, market status and player activities.
- A drive and desire to explore a variety of business functions including Business Development, Marketing and Events
- A strategic mindset to look at key business opportunities to support the company growth and success.
- Experienced user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be confident in giving technical presentations in front of an audience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as having a collaborative attitude to your work, you are expected to be part of a team and coach and motivate others when necessary
- In addition to strong English language skills, it would be advantageous, but not necessary, to be proficient in another language, in particular German, Japanese or Korean
The position will be based in our Cambridge office, UK. Our working environment is however flexible.
How to apply
You must be able to commit to regular travel and have eligibility to work in the UK on applying for this role. Please send us your CV together with a cover letter. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include the link as well.
We look forward to hearing from yoU!