Are you a graduate looking for a role offering genuine progression prospects, varied and interesting work and great training? You should have a keen interest in IT & technology (but there is no need for your degree to be in IT) and a strong affinity with problem solving and helping people. You will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic businesses doing amazing things and make a big impact within Bridge Partners.
Graduate IT Support Consultant
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- To bolster your technical knowledge, you will Initially be working with our service desk team where you will receive high quality training to administer remote IT support by email and phone
- You will also be involved in interesting project work for clients, monitoring client’s systems/services remotely and configuring and building client machines
- Once you have reached a suitable technical level there will be opportunities to progress within the business depending on your preference and abilities to several areas including more technical work, project work, account management, strategic IT advice and onsite support.
What we need from you
- A real interest in IT and technology; you don’t need to develop software, but you do need to have a basic understanding of how IT works and different user challenges
- Customer service is the key; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company
What’s in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some interesting projects
- Genuine Progression prospects into any area of the business – we have some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with us
- Company socials – we’ve had everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners