Meteor Inkjet Ltd is seeking an Electronics Engineer to contribute to the research and development of our drive electronics products.
Graduate Electronics Engineer
Meteor Inkjet Ltd is the world’s leading independent supplier of electronics, software, tools and services for industrial inkjet. The company’s products drive printers in a wide range of markets including graphics, packaging, textiles and product decoration. The Graduate Electronics Engineer will be responsible for design of new drive electronics products. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced, international environment made up of colleagues with can-do attitudes.
Reporting to Meteor’s Engineering Director the role will include:
- Design of new electronics products
- Verification and validation test
- Participation in group design activities
- ng hardware faults and implementing design improvements
The job is based at Meteor’s headquarters in Harston, near Cambridge. While the role could involve occasional international travel, it is not a significant part of this job.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate must have:
- A good degree in electronics engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of analog and digital design principles
- Ability to work with complex systems combining digital electronics and software
- Desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
The candidate should ideally also have some of the following:
- Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout, preferably using Altium Designer
- Knowledge of FPGA and/or software design principles
In addition to providing the opportunity to tangibly contribute to a dynamic and growing company, Meteor offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits which includes a generous pension scheme, private health insurance and annual profit-sharing bonus.