Transform your career with RealVNC™ and join our successful, forward thinking team.
RealVNC is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) City Centre. As the original developers of VNC remote-access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, DreamWorks, NASA and Philips. Due to a period of ongoing successful growth we are currently recruiting a talented HR Assistant to join our commercial team.
Reporting to the HR Coordinator, this role offers an exciting opportunity for a top quality HR Assistant to work in an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with excellent future prospects. Providing high quality HR support this role requires a motivated professional with excellent communication skills. As RealVNC is currently experiencing a period of growth, this role will focus on coordinating the recruitment process from beginning to end including; advertising vacancies, high volume CV sifting, proactive sourcing, providing applicant feedback and reporting on recruitment metrics. You will also be responsible for supporting the new starter and induction process, organising and attending career and company events and supporting the HR team with project work. This role offers fantastic opportunities for career development including the chance to provide assistance with ad hoc HR initiatives and project work.
- have experience working in a HR or recruitment environment. A relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) in a HR, business or management related subject would also be desirable
- have excellent communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills
- have a keen interest in recruitment and HR and in developing a career within the profession
- have experience in managing confidential and sensitive information
- have excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- have excellent attention to detail
- have a professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach
- possess advanced IT skills including working with Microsoft Office
As well as the above, if you have experience with any of the following, then we’d like to know about it!
- HR systems
- Recruitment processes and best practices, including social media recruitment
- Event coordination
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a world-famous brand and a lot of potential. If you’re successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package along with a competitive salary in the region of £18- £22kper annum. We also offer generous benefits including contributory pension and private dental and medical care. This is a full time post working 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday), however flexibility may be required.
How to apply
For further information or to apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter and copy of a recent CV quoting the reference HRA3.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and candidates invited to interview are requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.