Want to sell into the largest global players in every industry sector across the world on an uncapped commission structure…?
Software Sales Executive
Basic £16k - £20k (OTE £28k - £40k) + uncapped commission + benefits
RealVNC is a highly successful software company based in Cambridge (UK) city centre. As the original developers of VNC remote-access technology our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, and Philips.
Due to our expanding product range and ever increasing global demand for VNC Software, we urgently require an experienced, talented Software Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team. This role offers a superb opportunity for a top quality sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future products.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers the opportunity to own the complete sales cycle, from investigating and qualifying initial leads and identifying customer requirements to negotiating prices and closing deals. You’ll work to build and manage a strong sales pipeline by responding to new leads quickly and professionally whilst building strong relationships with existing customers. You’ll also provide accurate and timely quarterly sales reports for management review.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development while working towards realistic sales targets, with absolutely no cold calling and an uncapped commission structure with genuinely achievable OTE’s.
- have proven sales ability with quota beating inside sales (experience within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- can identify customer requirements along with any obstacles to the sales process in order to ultimately provide solutions using RealVNC products
- possess a consultative, professional approach to selling
- have an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- have a confident, motivated, professional personality and style
- have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of customers
- have outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- have effective time management and organisational skills with superb attention to detail
- are passionately interested in technology
- can be flexible to encompass global sales cycles (an essential requirement for this role)
This is a full time post based at our central Cambridge Head Office working 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday), on a shift pattern basis to cover the sales opening hours between 10am – 9pm. Some flexibility may be required to accommodate a global market.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a world-famous brand and a lot of potential.
If successful, you’ll be compensated with an attractive package, including a base salary in the region of £16k- £20k, with terrific bonus opportunities. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, and click on the ‘apply now’ button. Make sure you quote the reference SSE7 in your covering letter to help get it to the right people!
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and candidates invited to interview are requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
We will not consider agency applications for this post.