Full-time, salary offered depends on experience. We are looking for someone who holds the CII RO1 examination or equivalent or willingness to complete within agreed timescale. Ideally the candidate will have financial services experience.
Senior Wealth Management Administrator (internally known as a Senior Client Administrator)
To provide administration support to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) of MM Wealth. To support and mentor junior members of the administration team.
- Collaborate with the CAM to ensure day to day work is distributed throughout teams and workload targets are monitored and met.
- Work with the CAM to identify training needs and development requirements within the team.
- Provide support and mentoring to junior members of the team and be proactive in supporting the CAM when required.
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by the CAM.
- Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director, Financial Planner or Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Keep the relevant individuals and/or clients updated, as and when required.
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Adhere to the company handbook at all times.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA).
We offer a very competitive benefits package. If you wish to find out more about this role, please do contact us.