Full-time, salary offered depends on experience. We are looking for someone who holds the CII RO1 examination or equivalent or willingness to complete within agreed timescale. Ideally the candidate will have financial services experience.
Wealth Management Administrator (internally known as a Client Administrator)
To provide administration support to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers of MM Wealth. To be a team player within the client administration team.
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by the Senior Client Administrator and Client Administration Manager.
- Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director, Financial Planner or Client Relationship Manager.
- Keep the relevant individuals and/or client updated, as and when required.
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Adhere to the company handbook at all times.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer a very competitive benefits package. If you wish to find out more about this role, please do contact us.