TTP is a fast-moving technology company that combines the skills of science, engineering and business enterprise to deliver novel technologies for our clients.
Business Development Manager - DP
Were looking for a start-up minded Business Development Manager to help market and sell our innovative Digital Pump into the next generation of medical, lifescience, and environmental applications. Become part of a well-backed, rapidly growing company created to commercialise Disc Pump, a revolutionary, award-winning micropump technology. Work with our dynamic team to revolutionize the 60-year-old miniature pumps industry.
TTP Ventus Ltd is part of TTP Group and a spin-out from sister company TTP plc, a world leading technology and development organisation. TTP's pioneering innovations can be found in medical devices, digital printing, laboratory automation, wireless communications and micro technologies, to name just a few.
Like our sister company, we believe that you get the best out of people when they are self-motivated and that the most creative and inventive minds are independent. Simply put, TTP Ventus is made up of people who dont need to be told what to do to succeed. The working culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial, actively encouraging you to do your best work.
We are located on Melbourn Science Park, TTP Groups own campus of offices, laboratories and pre-production facilities just outside Cambridge, UK.
Were looking for a Business Development Manager with strong insight into the medical and lifescience markets, ideally linked with experience of micropump and/or other fluidic components such as valves and flow sensors.
In this role you will:
- Research, structure, and report on the addressable market for Disc Pump through face-to-face discussions with industry and opinion leaders at meetings and events, and through paper and online research.
- In particular, identify markets where our technology can drive innovation and market growth.
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic sales and technology partners.
- Identify and develop sales leads by proactively contacting potential customers.
- Screen and prioritise sales leads by analysing market opportunity and fit.
- Contribute to shaping and challenging our business model and brand.
- Contribute to our marketing communications, including content and social media strategies.
- Update your market knowledge by visiting trade shows and conferences, reading professional publications, and maintaining and building your professional network.
You will be based at our offices near Cambridge, UK, but will spend significant time (50% or more) travelling to meetings and shows, primarily in Europe and the US.