We are looking for an experienced manufacturing technologist to help us continue to grow our manufacturing expertise. With a demonstrable track record of consultancy in mechanical engineering and manufacturing technology and automation, you will be capable of providing technical and project management leadership to both clients and project teams. You will enjoy being client facing, often on-site, resolving complex technical challenges and with a deeply practical streak that compliments your strong theoretical knowledge. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business savvy and a strong communicator.
Senior Manufacturing Technologist
Your core responsibility will be to:
- Lead project teams working on complex manufacturing / automation focussed challenges
- Help clients understand how to put novel concepts / products into production
- Lead the technical negotiation of contract scope
- Contribute expertise and experience to other project teams
Additional expertise in complex electromechanical product development, thermal and fluidic analysis, and connected devices (IoT) is also interesting.
We offer a competitive package including 28 days holidays, private healthcare and a performance related bonus.
You will have:
- A deep knowledge of manufacturing processes and automation gained outside of engineering consultancy
- Experience of engineering consultancy
- A strong technical degree from a well-reputed institution
- Full UK Driving Licence, UK work permit / you are an EU national
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally
- 10+ years’ experience in professional services
- Experience of running complex R&D projects
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills to succeed then get in touch and tells us why. Please also send a copy of your CV.
Our application process includes two half days of interviews. We aim to respond to applications within two weeks and aim to complete the whole process within one month.