We are a friendly company of 40 employees, working in a busy environment. We are looking for an experienced business development professional to help us continue our recent growth. With a demonstrable track record of finding and delivering new business into technology consultancy within the Life Sciences sector, the successful candidate will be very influential in shaping the future direction of the business. Building on our successful penetration of the European and US markets, frequent national and international travel will be essential to the role. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business savvy and a strong communicator
Lead Business Developer - Life Sciences
Your core responsibility will be to:
- Grow our Life Sciences business with identification, development and management of strategic accounts
- Lead the commercial negotiation of contracts
- Take on technical domain leadership in the sector, leverage the team’s expertise and track record, and overseeing project delivery.
42 Technology has a very strong technical team, with expertise in complex electromechanical product development, thermal and fluidic analysis, and connected devices (IoT). Successful applicants will be able to promote this expertise to deliver value to our clients.
We offer a competitive package including 28 days holidays, private healthcare and a performance related bonus.
You will have:
• A deep knowledge of the Life Sciences sector
• A strong technical degree from a well-reputed institution
• Full UK Driving Licence
• UK work permit / you are an EU national
• Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally
Ideally you will have:
• 10+ years’ experience in professional services
• 5+ years’ experience of selling professional services
• Experience of running complex product development/R&D projects
• Broader industrial experience
• A second management/technical degree