Are you an ‘engaged’ Product Owner, not committed to a set process, but to the final product and its vision?
Are you one of those Product owners that has a full vision of product, customer feedback, market research and other stakeholders’ feedback?
If so then we’d love to chat to you. We’d expect you to have learned your craft by doing sprints, releases, iterations, and deliverables – working in a Product Owner capacity even though this may not have been your job title.
- A great communicator who is always available to the team
- Truly Agile, being unafraid of change and improvements
- Experience in managing stakeholder communities
- Evidence of delivering real products to market through a product development lifecycle using finite resources
- Proven track record as a Product Owner managing a backlog, delivering a roadmap and planning releases in a similar sector / technology area
- A desire to continuously improve in your own role, while also helping bring improvements in other areas that you intersect with
- Appreciation of automated testing within a backlog to maintain quality
- Involvement in Agile community of practice