“Being an HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator is extremely varied and no day is ever the same. There is always something to get involved in, whether it be hiring our next new star, organising training to ensure our current employees are developing, or offering an efficient, friendly and helping hand to your colleagues. The People Team …
HR & Recruitment Co-ordinator
“Being an HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator is extremely varied and no day is ever the same. There is always something to get involved in, whether it be hiring our next new star, organising training to ensure our current employees are developing, or offering an efficient, friendly and helping hand to your colleagues. The People Team are supportive and fun, and you get to be involved with work that will make a real difference to Redgate!” Bronwyn – People Team
We’re looking for an HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our busy People Team! You’ll be responsible for helping to hire great people, through targeted advertising, and as a central go-to person for interviewers, external candidates, as well as outside agencies, you’ll need to be able to juggle a multitude of information with confidence to get the right things done. Our Applicant Tracking System will become your new best friend, and you will be a main point of contact for any in-house queries relating to the system.
As well as onboarding and welcoming new talent from start to finish, you’ll also need to uphold the team’s reputation for providing great service to our current Redgaters. As part of this, you’ll be responsible for employee, training and benefit admin which includes managing the People Team mailbox, organising training courses, collecting and delivering feedback as well as liaising with candidates, hiring managers and external trainers.
You’ll take pride in organising yourself, as well as others. You’ll have fantastic attention to detail and the ability to navigate our systems to ensure accurate reporting. Being an HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator, you’ll need strong team-working skills and a keen desire to deliver an exceptional candidate and employee experience. You’ll need to maintain a level head, remain professional at all times and have a mindset that drives you to continuously review and improve how we do things, but above all, you will need to have the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
All you need to do to apply is upload your cover letter and CV. A cover letter can tell us a lot about you and your personality so please use this space to tell us why you’d like to work at Redgate specifically, why you want this role and why you’ll be a great fit!
What makes you Redgate’s next HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator?
- Evidence of working in a varied HR/ Recruitment administrative/ co-ordinator role, with the ability to multitask and manage your own workload and priorities
- Experience and interest in recruitment.
- Excellent MS Office, and Outlook skills.
- Experience of working with HR and/or Recruitment Systems is desired.
- Experience in complex diary management.
- Knowledge of key social media platforms is desired.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude and able to think on your feet, react rapidly to situations, and implement measures to improve procedures and workflows where necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about HR and Recruitment.
What’s the package?
- You’ll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with flexible times.
- Salary is £22k – £26k
- A great benefits package