Are you ambitious, creative and ready for a challenge? Become a valued engineer and work within our multidisciplinary teams on major development projects. You will be responsible for developing electronic hardware and embedded software for a range of products applications. Your challenge is to solve some of the most intractable of our clients’ problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market.
Graduate Electronics Engineer
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering from a leading university
- Solid analogue electronics knowledge
- Software engineering experience (C and Matlab)
Understanding of Power Supply Design
Experience with microcontrollers (PIC, AVR etc.)
- Signal Processing and Control Theory understanding
- FPGA knowledge and Verilog/VHDL experience is desirable
- Good presentation skills and an effective communicator
- Able to work as part of a small team to an aggressive timescale and with strict attention to detail
- Some commercial awareness is an advantage
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job
- Bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture. Our offices are based in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge where we offer an exciting and challenging working environment.
WE LOOK AFTER YOU:
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas you receive; Competitive salary, Discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, Private healthcare, 25 days holiday.