Iprova is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced AI-based algorithms that enable the products and service of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than ever before.Every day we create inventions that help our customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications. Hundreds of patents have been filed by our customers on our inventions, and granted patents based on our inventions are cited by companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
Machine Learning and NLP Engineer
We are seeking machine learning and NLP Engineers to work with our talented team of researchers and software developers, and play a leading role in advancing our state-of-the-art technology.We’re looking for people who can demonstrate exceptional expertise in the use of advanced machine learning in tasks related to Natural Language Processing. Skills in deep learning, graph theory, data mining and automated knowledge extraction will be helpful.This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun yet focussed working environment. The role of machine learning and NLP Engineer requires the following skills:Responsibilities
- Perform commercially focused research to make machine learning more applicable to physical science invention and, more broadly, human creativity.
- Help specify and develop products for our customers based on our technology and research.
- Use your skills to optimally meet our technology objectives. This will include determining the scope of the problem, evaluating with our team different solutions and then onward developing the best one.
- Incorporate new fundamental research ideas into our development, extending the state-of-the-art - where needed - to meet our technology and product objectives.
- Liaise with our researchers and software engineers to design and run experiments. This will include leading the design and evaluation of new algorithms as well as implementing known algorithms.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent.
- Proven, demonstrated and expansive knowledge of Natural Language Processing and machine learning.
- Competent in relevant programming languages such as Python and C++ and/or Java.
- Excellent knowledge of algorithm design.
- Expertise in deep learning, graph theory, data mining and/or automated knowledge extraction.
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing.
- A passion for invention, technology and next generation technologies.
Iprova is seeking multiple candidates for various positions. Languages: English (Advanced) Contract Type: PermanentLocation: Lausanne, Switzerland or Cambridge, UK Start date: ASAP