Manage all aspects of customer contract renewals from opportunity to invoice, owning the process and targets.
Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it's quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts' tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
You’ll own and manage all aspects of customer contract renewals from opportunity to invoice. This role is about understanding our customers’ use of our products enough to have a meaningful conversation and highlight their value to the customer. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the commercial teams to meet and exceed targets
- Identifying upselling opportunities
- Preparing quotes
- Maintaining accurate records and producing reports/analysis
Over time, you’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to contract negotiations.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
This role would ideally suit someone with a background in target driven software renewals, but we will also consider people from other backgrounds such as software product support.
You should have strong commercial awareness and sufficient technical acumen/understanding to be able to understand how customers are using our products. This is a customer facing role, so attention to detail and customer service should be second nature to you.
You will be energised by the prospect of achieving commission targets
- Adept at understanding commercial situations
- Able to concisely articulate/ communicate product value/ benefits
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills
- A history of building and developing client relationships
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM