Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate, co-ordinate and maintain a constant flow of engaging content about products and events and the Sphere Fluidics’ brand, through social media channels.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on social media campaigns.
- Managing all PPC channels and advertising campaigns through Google AdWords and other PPC channels. Creating and managing new digital campaigns, including A/B testing ad variants. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Promotion of products, content, offers and events using e-mail marketing.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on success and performance of e-mail campaigns.
- Support the updating and management of the Sphere Fluidics website with regards to scientific content and design, optimising web content and in-bound marketing to drive organic traffic and grow sales.
- Contribute to content planning and strategy for SEO growth.
- Monitor and incorporate emergent new digital marketing techniques and programs.
- Overall help to generate, support and promote key digital marketing collateral such as blogs, online brochures, white papers and interactive tools.
- Support the creation and promotion of videos, presentations and talks.
- Support the marketing team to achieve company objectives and revenue goals.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with internal teams to understand scientific concepts and data, to advance the direction of our marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimise performance, analyse and report results of digital campaigns in formal reports and presentations.
- Ensure that the company’s website, E-commerce system and customer databases are legally compliant with IT and other relevant, international standards (e.g. GDPR).
- Responsible for managing external Consultants responsible for web site design, video creation, updating, maintenance and GDPR-compliance.
Required Education and Experience
- HND/BSc in science or computing or HND/BA in Marketing or Business Studies.
- Experience of performing similar work in industry.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, email, social, website).
- Proficient with Google Analytics/ Adwords etc.
- Experience of WordPress or equivalent required.
- Experience of HubSpot or equivalent CRM desirable.
- Must be proficient in office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong knowledge of social media channels is essential.
- Experience in Life Sciences companies desirable.
The successful candidate will work in a Sales and Marketing team and should be enthusiastic with excellent team-working and communication skills. Please include the title of your target position e.g. “Digital Marketing Associate” in the title.
All Sphere Fluidics employees are given an employment package, including: competitive salary; employee share options; 4x life insurance and auto enrolled in to the Aviva Pension Scheme. Each employee is also encouraged to develop an annual development plan, including SMART objectives and training needs, as part of their career development.
The closing date for applications for this position is 12th July 2019.