Contractor Services Administrator
Granta Park, Cambridge
TWI has a large number of contractors working on site every day on a wide range of activities from servicing the vending machines to the installation and commissioning of complex equipment. The day-to-day management of these contractors comes within the remit of the Quality and Safety Group.
The Group is currently seeking a Contractor HSE Co-ordinator to join this friendly and busy team.
Working under the guidance of the Health and Safety Team Leader, your primary duties will include:
- Keeping a log of contractors expected.
- Liaising with staff to obtain required documentation
- Checking insurance documents, risk assessments and method statements.
- Providing induction to contractors new to the site.
- Issuing access badges and keys as appropriate to the task.
- Maintaining records of all documents for inspection by internal and external auditors.
- Issue Permits to Work.
- Assist health and safety team with other duties as required.
- MS Office.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work and keep calm under demanding time pressures whilst managing frequent interruptions.
- Be confident and conscientious in your dealings with both internal and external customers.
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Conducts themselves in line with TWI’s values of teamwork, innovation, taking responsibility, customer focus, adaptability and respect.
Job Profile: Administrator / Senior Administrator
Hours: 36 hours p/wk.
Closing Date: Monday 8th July 2019
To find out more about TWI and our corporate culture please visit our website:
To apply, please click on the link below: