Redgate is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Operations team and help deliver top quality IT services to Redgate users. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to provide user-friendly, customer focused service desk and technical support. We’re looking for someone who is technically capable of working …
Service Desk Analyst
Redgate is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Operations team and help deliver top quality IT services to Redgate users.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to provide user-friendly, customer focused service desk and technical support. We’re looking for someone who is technically capable of working in a predominantly Microsoft-based environment but is keen to develop skills across a broad range of technologies. The role’s main responsibilities will consist of first line support, but it will also involve taking part in the investigation and deployment of user facing projects.
If this sounds like you, and a role you’d be interested in, then we’d love to hear from you.
What makes a Redgate IT Service Desk Analyst?
- You have experience working in a similar role and you care deeply about customers
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills and an ability to prioritize and organize workload
- You have a genuine interest in technology, a desire to learn and a questioning, analytical mind
- You’ve got strong problem solving abilities with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure
- You’re able to identify ways to deliver improved service performance to Redgate users
- You have a strong desire to contribute ideas for improvement and keen to participate in the project processes to contribute to improved IT services
- You have experience administering Windows server and Microsoft Active Directory and extensive experience supporting Microsoft operating systems as well as desktop and cloud based applications
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, MDT or similar automated deployment software
What would help?
- Experience administering of Zendesk or similar helpdesk software
- Experience administering macOS
- Experience maintaining audio-visual equipment
- Experience working in a software development environment
- Experience or interest in open source technology
- Experience of asset management tools
- Experience managing telephone systems such as ShoreTel or MiTel
- Knowledge of OneDrive and Office Online
- ITIL foundation certification
- Technical knowledge of multiple vendor and form-factor hardware ideally including Dell, Apple and Microsoft hardware
- Strong peripheral knowledge including multi-function printers
- An awareness of or experience with network infrastructure, basic network troubleshooting and virtualisation technologies such as Hyper-V or VMware
- An awareness of or experience with SaaS, IaaS and PaaS technologies
What’s the package?
- You’ll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with flexible times
- Salary is £23k – £30k