“The Accounts based Marketing role at Redgate is a unique opportunity to work on a challenging and exciting initiative. Working closely with the Enterprise Sales team, you will become fully immersed in the Sales process and create Marketing materials and content which directly supports pipeline growth. If you are commercially minded and passionate about Sales …
Accounts Marketing Manager
“The Accounts based Marketing role at Redgate is a unique opportunity to work on a challenging and exciting initiative. Working closely with the Enterprise Sales team, you will become fully immersed in the Sales process and create Marketing materials and content which directly supports pipeline growth. If you are commercially minded and passionate about Sales and Marketing, this is the ideal role for you.” Hannah Maltby, Regional Accounts Based Marketing Manager
Accounts Marketing Manager
This exciting role is responsible for planning and executing marketing initiatives that generate new pipeline and accelerate and expand existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts.
We’re looking for a commercial and collaborative Marketer to play a key role in our growing Accounts Sales & Marketing function, a strategic area of focus for our business. You will support our Cambridge-based Account Sales team and be part of a growing Accounts Marketing team with colleagues based in the US, Germany and Australia later in the year.
We’re looking for a candidate who’s a strong team-player, with a can-do attitude and the ability to lead the long-term strategy for targeted accounts within the EMEA market. You will be a practical and experienced marketer with a proven track record of creating content, developing targeted campaigns, running small-scale events and carrying out other sales-driven marketing activities. You’ll have experience working closely with Sales teams to support lead generation and pipeline development; and may even have started your career in a Sales role before moving into Marketing.
You’ll work alongside the Cambridge-based Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives to define our best-fit accounts and develop and implement multi-touch campaigns to drive demand generation and pipeline. You will need to understand what’s important to multiple buyer personas, including senior decision makers, and develop tailored messaging and collateral designed to resonate with them. You’ll also be required to provide sales enablement at various stages of the sales cycle which may include developing pitch decks and business cases.
To apply, simply upload your CV and cover letter with salary expectations, or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
- Define and execute account-based marketing plans that focus on demand generation and deal acceleration within our most strategic accounts
- Identify and research specific industry sectors, organizations and personas to produce targeted materials and messaging
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and 1: many sales and marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements for different account segments
- Develop collateral to support the Accounts Sales team across the entire sales cycle including email templates, sales toolkits, case studies, and pitch decks, etc.
- Create tailored proposals, proof of concept documents, business cases and presentations to support deal acceleration within specific accounts
- Plan and execute small scale events (such as lunch & learns, breakfast meetings or webinars) for targeted accounts
- Act as the link between the Cambridge Account Sales team and centralized Marketing, ensuring materials meet brand requirements and messaging is consistent
What makes you Redgate’s Accounts Marketing Manager?
- Significant experience working in a commercially-focused marketing role, ideally marketing to Enterprise buyers in the technology sector
- Proven track record with account-based marketing initiatives or demonstrable success impacting pipeline growth through marketing
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include events, webinars, emails and advertising – having often had to manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Excellent writing skills, for both sales and marketing copy and original and repurposed content in a variety of formats
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how marketing contributes to nurturing leads, driving adoption, and accelerating growth
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand and articulate key business drivers to senior technical decision makers in widely varying industry sectors
- Excellent leadership, people and communication skills, working across functions internally and interacting with clients externally
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
- Based in our Cambridge office, you may be expected to travel to events or customer visits in Europe.
- Salary is £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience