Redgate is looking for a Renewal Sales Representative to join the Sales team, working with our US based customers during an afternoon/evening shift. You’ll be supporting the team to help maintain our strategic renewals and identify further growth opportunities within those accounts too. As a Renewals Rep at Redgate you’ll spend your time building …
Renewals Sales Representative
Redgate is looking for a Renewal Sales Representative to join the Sales team, working with our US based customers during an afternoon/evening shift. You’ll be supporting the team to help maintain our strategic renewals and identify further growth opportunities within those accounts too.
As a Renewals Rep at Redgate you’ll spend your time building strong relationships with existing customers whose software licenses are due for renewal. You’ll be looking to identify any risks to the renewal early and work with the customer to mitigate these and ensure we do all we can to keep their account.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by software and tech, as you’ll continually be developing an in depth and up to date knowledge of Redgate’s products and the technology space that sits around them. The technical knowledge you’ll develop will mean you’re always in a position to fully understand the customers’ needs and where Redgate can help. You’ll always be on the look-out for times when our renewal customers would benefit from new software licenses too, referring them over to our new license or accounts teams.
Renewals is an important function for Redgate, making up a key portion of our annual revenue. The team are focused on continually improving their approach and learning from best practice to contribute as much as possible to the monthly sales targets. You’ll have your own target you’re aiming to hit every month too.
If you’re looking for your next step in technology sales and can demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm to get stuck in, then we’d love to hear from you. Simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s Renewal Sales Representative?
- You can demonstrate that you’re passionate about IT and technology, either through your hobbies, your career or studying.
- You’ve got an interest in a career in technology sales.
- You’re results driven and comfortable with working to a target every month.
- You’ve got strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both your colleagues and our customers.
- You’ve got strong administrative skills with high attention to detail, with the ability to manage your own workload.
What would really help?
- You have previous experience working in a renewals, sales or account management
What are the working hours?
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 12noon – 9pm and flexible hours on a Friday
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- Salary is up to £35,000 per annum OTE, depending on experience