We’re looking for a driven, dynamic and high-energy software Sales Manager to develop and lead our Pasadena team of Account Executives. As someone with a history of successfully motivating sales teams, you’ll be able to coach, develop and lead a team of sales professionals to ensure that they are generating the requisite amount of …
Sales Manager – Pasadena
We’re looking for a driven, dynamic and high-energy software Sales Manager to develop and lead our Pasadena team of Account Executives.
As someone with a history of successfully motivating sales teams, you’ll be able to coach, develop and lead a team of sales professionals to ensure that they are generating the requisite amount of opportunities to hit quota. You will help your team in advancing deals through to closure and you will step in to communicate and negotiate with customers when necessary. You will keep a keen eye on your team’s pipeline to ensure that individual quotas are met and to help your team reach new heights as sales professionals. You will foster an environment of resiliency, energy and innovation across your team.
Collaborating with teams across the business, including our Sales Managers in Cambridge, UK and Austin, TX and our Accounts Marketing team, you’ll care deeply about sharing knowledge in order to drive continuous improvement and will play a key role in ensuring functional excellence across the business.
We need someone who’ll immerse themselves into the Redgate sales organization and company culture; you’ll understand the company sales strategy and be passionate about achieving it. Our culture will challenge you to quickly develop personally and professionally. We’ll equip you with all the tools you need to be successful and give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, simply upload your résumé and cover letter or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next Sales Manager?
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a sales manager in a B2B environment, preferably software
- Understanding the land and expand sales strategy, and how to create an account plan to accomplish this
- Personal quota-carrying sales experience with a record of high achievement
- Passionate people manager and coach
- Experience in creating and developing the culture and environment necessary for a high performing team and individuals to flourish
- Extremely detail-oriented with a thorough understanding of sales metrics
- Excellent communication and cross company collaboration skills to build strong relationships
- Ability to foster innovation and creativity
- Experience in change management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Comfortable with transparency and feedback
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in developing software sales teams
- Understanding of perpetual and subscription software tools market
- Experience in selling database technology
- Experience in building and closing six-figure opportunities
What’s the package?
· Location: Pasadena, CA
· Job type: Full Time, Exempt
· Start as soon as possible
· Competitive salary
· An extensive benefits package, including:
o A well-stocked break room
o 20 days of paid vacation, plus holidays
o Health, dental and vision insurance
o A relaxed and professional environment
o Free parking
Red Gate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role