- The overall objective and purpose of this role is to deliver and maintain a balanced portfolio of inks & fluids that support our printheads in their respective applications. The portfolio may not be held within Xaar but with ink partners.
- Key to this role is to maximise the value Xaar brings in being part of the ink eco-system and driving Xaar sales achieve a share of that business.
- The products must compliment and help drive customer adoption of our printheads, whilst maximising return on investment and generating additional revenue for Xaar.
- Own, drive and maintain a companywide ink and fluids strategy.
- Re-enforce & prioritise the creation of value through any product activities.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) will be executed by the PLM according to the Xaar NPI process in response to requirements delivered by the Segment Business Managers (BSM). BSMs will also support in this process.
- Drive the business cross functionally in delivering on time to cost and quality.
- Liaise with 3rd parties and suppliers as appropriate to the system components strategy.
- PLMs will work with the SBMs to deliver strong value propositions for the products in each target market and help facilitate launches, sales tools and promotional materials to grow market share.
The Product Line Manager – Inks & Fluids will deliver the above for products based around all technology platforms markets and applications