We are looking for a Project Coordinator to work with our project teams assisting with project management duties. This is a growing role within the business and an exciting opportunity for you to learn new skills and shape this role into your own. You will be a team player and support projects with administrative and project tasks such as minute taking in project and client meetings, financial tracking, liaising with suppliers, updating project plans, managing documentation approvals and much more. You will gain an understanding of a wide range of projects across medical and consumer sectors whilst working with different project teams. You will be a go-to person for project leaders with setting up projects, tracking document status and ensuring completeness with compliance and quality requirements. This role requires high levels of attention to detail and the ability to keep track of multiple activities. You will need to be flexible in your approach in order to deal with changes in priority.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Methodical and good organiser with a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise a diverse workload whilst multi-tasking
- Previous experience in project planning, preferably including updating Gantt charts.
- Minute taking and computer literacy skills e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Action tracking and project risk management
- BoM management & purchasing tracking
- Remain calm and quality conscious when under pressure
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Reliable and dependable
- Willingness to help and get involved with projects and to cover Goods In area when required
- Degree educated in Engineering or Science would be advantageous
- Experience in a technical services or engineering environment is preferable, in particular medical devices
- Previous experience of working within an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 quality management system is advantageous
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture. Our offices are based in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge where we offer an exciting and challenging working environment.
WE LOOK AFTER YOU:
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas you receive; Competitive salary, Discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, Private healthcare, 25 days holiday
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and challenging working environment where development timescales are short and the specifications demanding but rewarding. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that’s exciting and going places!