As Product Manager, you will drive the product strategy, planning, product management, and successful customer adoption of our Granta Selector product. You will be responsible for driving further growth of Granta’s Selector Product. Granta Selector is a market-leading tool for materials selection and graphical analysis of materials properties.
Working closely with customers, strategic partners, the rest of the Product Management team, and our Software, Sales, Services, and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for the overall success and growth of Granta Selector. This is a great opportunity for a software product manager, with knowledge of Materials Science and Engineering, to help drive the growth of a key area of Granta’s business.
• Own the commercial success of Granta Selector and be responsible for driving its growth
• Understand the needs of our customers and develop strategic and detailed product plans for Granta Selector.
• Lead all aspects of the both product management and product marketing for Granta Selector and ensure delivery and adoption of key new products and enhancements.
• Working closely with customers and prospects to understand and define the requirements for successful new product enhancements.
• Marketing the products, through compelling marketing collateral (prepared with assistance from the Marketing Communications team), support for Sales, and by thought leadership activities (e.g., presenting at conferences and webinars).
• Maintaining and further developing the necessary strategic partnerships to ensure that the product roadmap can be delivered to meet the market needs.
• Providing Product Ownership for the CES development team as a key stakeholder in the development process.
• Work closely with the Granta EduPack product manager to ensure developments meet the needs of users in both academia and industry.
• A minimum of 2 years of software product management experience.
• Experience of working with Materials Science or Materials Engineering as part of a product development process.
• A Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Materials Science, or a closely related discipline.
• Have an organized approach and the ability to prioritize and trade-off conflicting commercial and technical constraints.
• Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with technical and commercial staff both internally and with customers.
• The ability & willingness to travel to our customers and conferences outside the UK as required.
• Experience of working in, or supplying technology to, aerospace, defence, energy, medical, consumer, electrical, electronics, oil & gas industries.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.