Day-to-day activities will include but not limited to:
- Manage the component obsolescence and product sustaining activities for R&D, including determination of suitable alternative components and providing product management with regular updates on product obsolescence issues.
- Run and manage FMEA processes within R&D projects, implement and maintain project quality plans and ensure project’s management is in line with quality plan requirements.
- Review and manage suppliers to R&D, ensure quality processes and compliance controls are in place and that evidence of compliance is maintained.
- Plan and conduct internal audits as directed by the Quality manager including agreeing corrective and preventative actions with business leaders and managing through to closure.
- Maintain Quality and compliance databases for REACH/ROHS/CAL PROP 65/ CHINA ROHS as required.
- Provide guidance to R&D project teams on quality requirements, test specifications and design considerations for acceptable quality.
- Deputise for the Quality and Compliance Manager as required.
- Degree in electronics is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specifications and technical drawings.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely across functions and levels.
- Familiarity with quality tools, APQP, FMEA, Quality circles, Lean and Six sigma
- Able to work independently and prioritise own work load.
- Ability to interpret ambiguous or unclear requirements based on experience and good practice into workable solutions.
A global market leader in connectivity solutions, Adder Technology enables the real-time control and management of distributed IT systems. With a presence in over 60 countries, Adder works with a network of distributors, resellers and OEMs to connect millions of devices worldwide. Adder is a thought leader and continues to deliver excellence through innovation.
We offer a wide range of benefits from 25 days holiday to private medical care.
To be considered for any vacancies, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
NOTE: This role is not open to agencies.