We are looking for an energetic Channel Sales Executive with B2B sales experience looking to take the next step in their career. Excited by “networking”, you’ll be responsible for developing our channel of Value Added Resellers (VAR) across UK and Ireland. We’re looking for someone who is passionate for technology sales, is a natural problem solver and loves to provide quality service to their customers.
Channel Sales Executive
- Identify and recruit new VAR partners in the IT channel.
- Host face-to-face meetings and visit reseller sales floors on a monthly basis.
- Gain mindshare of sales teams, vendor management and marketing teams to become the number one KVM vendor for major VAR accounts.
- Collaborate with Adder’s marketing team to execute new product launches, events and initiatives with channel partners.
- Manage the deal registration process and collaborate on tender responses.
- Carry out high quality prospecting via telephone, e-mail & social platforms (such as LinkedIn) to generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing campaigns and events.
- Ensure that all partner referrals and outstanding quotations are followed through to purchase order.
- Understand customer needs to correctly specify products from Adder’s range of KVM/AV products.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to succeed in technology sales.
- 2 years’ experience working in a B2B sales environment.
- Being able to demonstrate confidence, persistence & curiosity.
- Ability to develop new business opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Ability to gain the prospects attention through unique & insightful contact using telephone, e-mail & other communication tools.
- They must be extremely organised and capable of prioritising/managing their time effectively.
- Knowledge of CRM and other technology tools to maximise their effectiveness.
- A positive team player with excellent communication skills & telephone presence.
- Being self-motivated and being able to work on their own as well as willing to stretch beyond office hours from time to time.
A global market leader in connectivity solutions, Adder Technology enables the real-time control and management of distributed IT systems. With a presence in over 60 countries, Adder works with a network of distributors, resellers and OEMs to connect millions of devices worldwide. Adder is a thought leader and continues to deliver excellence through innovation.
We offer a wide range of benefits from 25 days holiday to private medical care. Please check our career website for more details.
To be considered for any vacancies, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
NOTE: This role is not open to agencies.