We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Executive to join our expanding marketing team here in Cambridge. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Manager in implementing the marketing plan and running end to end campaigns using the Company’s marketing automation platform.
The job holder will be proactive and able to work autonomously. They should be able to analyse the success of activities and campaigns and provide actionable insights from the data available.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company’s social media channels
- Organising the company’s busy events schedule including conferences, workshops and seminars
- Coordinating the design and print of sales and marketing materials
- Maintaining the company website and monitoring analytics
- Creating campaign workflows and one off email campaigns using the company marketing automation platform
- Setting up and coordinating webinars in accordance with the marketing plan
- Ensuring the Company message is visible and up to date across all marketing channels
For more details, please see the job description and person specification as listed on the careers page of our website. Applications, which should include a covering letter detailing what appeals to you about the position and why you are interested, full educational details, employment history and the names of two referees, should be addressed to Petra Hales.