EACH is seeking a strong and motivational leader who will own the strategy, set the direction and provide the guidance and support to deliver the organisational goals and priorities.
- Responsible for 300+ people and a further 1,500 volunteers, inspiring and delivering a strong values driven culture, enabling the team to deliver the best possible quality service to the children and families they care for.
- Develop a clear strategy for the charity over the next 5-10 years.
- Act as ambassador for the charity, connecting with many different stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for the financial management and long term sustainability of the organisation.
We are looking for an exceptional person with the vision and commitment to lead the charity through its next phase of development and growth: skills and attributes sought include:
- A strong, visible leader with Board experience, who will unite the team and create an inclusive, engaged culture.
- Board level experience gained within a complex, changing and growing organisation with responsibility for a large team.
- A strong, credible communicator, able to foster effective relationships with many diverse and important stakeholders.
- Sector experience is less important, but we are looking for a genuine interest and commitment to the charity’s purpose.
- Commercial awareness and sound financial management experience.
Above all, the CEO needs to be a business leader – creating and maintaining a sustainable business model that will enable EACH to develop and thrive in the future.
Closing date for applications is 7th October.
Please note that all applications will be handled by David Culley at Pure Executive who we are exclusively partnering with for this piece of recruitment.