eg technology is a product development consultancy that has grown steadily since being founded in 2002.
We are successful because we form deep relationships with our clients, understanding their needs and the ways in which we can best help them to transform ideas into successful products. eg don’t just come up with good ideas – we deliver real products based on innovation. We develop products across a wide range of technology sectors with the common goal of making a real impact on people’s lives.
At eg technology, it’s all about working together as a team; we share our ideas, expertise and knowledge to ensure that everyone can contribute to a project, whilst also feeling supported in a relaxed and enjoyable working environment based at our office in Cambridge.
We are offering an amazing opportunity for a developing Project Manager to join our growing team.
To lead the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget, whilst ensuring that all relevant parties, including the eg technology Directors, are kept up to date.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- A good 2:1 or above honours degree in biomedical engineering / Product engineering / software engineering / engineering or equivalent.
- A proven track record in the planning, control and delivery of a broad range of healthcare development projects with in-depth experience of one or more phases of the product development process from concept to manufacture.
- Some experience of the development of medical devices, diagnostics and / or laboratory instrumentation would be an advantage.
- Have some understanding and experience of the principles of project management in a design environment in which design lifecycles are in accordance with current applicable regulations, industry and / or harmonised standards.
- Have some knowledge of relevant industry standards to plan for and deliver compliant products, e.g. Medical Device and IVD Regulations, Risk Management (14971), medical electrical equipment (60601), Software Life-Cycle (62304), Quality Management Systems (13485) etc.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of engineering principles and application to design and development work of integrated products and systems.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to coordinate and contribute as part of a team in both development work and project delivery ensuring client expectations are met.
- Excellent communication and meeting management skills to manage project teams, including clients and suppliers, throughout the life of a project.
- Have a proactive and rational approach to working and management of ambiguity and uncertainty in projects and technology.
To apply, please email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for eg technology together with your CV and any supporting information.