We have a brand new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Programme Manager to join CISL's Operations team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for formulating and delivering a Digital strategy and programme across the Institute, and will join a team that underpins and enables CISL's ability to achieve high sustainability impact around the world.
Senior Programme Manager (Digital)
As Senior Programme Manager, you will have responsibility for developing and implementing a wide-ranging Digital programme, incorporating not just the implementation of systems and tools, but working within the organisation to develop a culture to adopt Digital practices to deliver the best outcomes for clients, the Institute, and the efficiency of its operations.
This is a very exciting time to join CISL due to the Institute's continued success and rapid growth. If you have proven experience along with a proactive working mode, then this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive on being successful in, and being a catalyst for, moments of change across a dynamic organisation and business.
Applicants must be committed to the values that underpin CISL's work and will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Programme management across a complex and rapidly moving business environment.
- Direct project management of work within a Digital strategy.
- Identification and delivery of client-related and internal productivity improvements through a Digital strategy and programme.
- Line management, including the development of Talent alongside oversight and support of work carried out by the team.
- Matrix management within and across a dynamic organisation, and beyond, including third parties and contractors.
- Business case development.
- Programme financial management.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Customer focused, coupled with operational efficiency.
- Extremely strong organisational skills.
- Ability to be highly collaborative and influential across a complex organisation.
- Results driven and tenacious.
- Commercially minded.
- Desire and ability to take ownership.
- Strong communication skills across all levels.