App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
Reporting to the VP Platform Operations, the Systems Analyst is responsible for integrating customers systems into the Bango platform. This includes using the Bango integration tool set, working directly with pre sales teams to ensure requirements are met and changes correctly captured. The Systems Analyst will also liaise directly with Bango customers and will build strong relationships and develop complex connectivity solutions.
You will work in closely with the Bango platform operations team to deliver cloud architecture to support the connectivity solutions you build.
- Analyzing the capabilities and compatibility of customer business systems and API's then architecting solutions to be compatible with the Bango Platform.
- Producing detailed technical documentation for project scoping and technical specifications, such as sequence diagrams, testing requirements and handover specifications
- Follow best practices of the delivery team and assist in driving the Bango strategy.
- Configuring integrations and testing the new customer connections using the Bango onboarding toolset.
- Work with other departments to ensure Bango platform benefits are designed and communicated effectively to customers.
- Deliver solutions that are robust, monitored and supportable and meet stringent customer and Bango requirements
- Software/Solution development background
- Good understanding of Web API's and SOAP & REST Web services, Websites / Web applications.
- Proven experience in interpreting third party systems to develop and document integration solutions
- Engage with payment providers to troubleshoot during the integrations process and identify ways to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and the ability to present in person and via video/phone conferences to global customers, (early morning/late evening) as required.
- High degree of diligence and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Flourishes in a targeted and fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- A thirst for learning and continued professional technical development.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies within software development teams.
- Experience with testing
- Experience delivering cross-border projects across multiple time zones.
- Understanding of mobile network operator charging API’s and flows.
- Available for international travel.
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount, Yoga and Pilates classes, massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program