Frontier are the studio behind Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Places to Work by GamesIndustry.biz.
As part of our continued growth we have opportunities for Assistant Producers to join our fantastic and talented Production team. You will work on exciting and as-yet unannounced games as a key part of our world class development teams. These are outstanding opportunities to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and learn from our experienced and passionate Producers as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinate discreet areas of a game project, under the supervision of a Producer
- Schedule and track work using Hansoft and JIRA
- Help ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required quality
- Ensure company procedures and pipelines are followed
- Effective communication with all members of the dev team and external partners as required
- Proactively resolve minor development issues to keep team members working effectively
- Identify and communicate important issues to Senior staff in a timely manner
- Assist other Producers as required.
- An understanding of video game development and Production
- Experience in a similar project co-ordination role
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all development disciplines
- Collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate between different development disciplines
- Pro-active in finding solutions to problems
- Confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Well organised with a methodical approach.
- Passionate about games
- Experience using Hansoft or JIRA beneficial
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 400+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.